duminică, 2 martie 2008

Eurovision 2008 - Bulgaria



DJ, Take me away
Deep Zone & Balthazar


History (1956 to 2007):

Bulgaria's previous appearances: 3 year(s) out of 52
Years participated: 2005-
Best result: 5th (2007)

Bulgaria made its first appearance at Eurovision in 2005, with Kaffe's song 'Lorrain' failing to make much of an impression. Nevertheless, having languished at the wrong end of most fan polls, the song came over surprisingly strongly live, and its 49 points and 19th place in the Semi Final was better than many had expected. There was some speculation that the poor result might dissuade Bulgaria from taking part again, but happily the country came back for another go in 2006, with the beautiful Mariana Popova singing 'Let me cry'. The song was stunning, and Mariana gave a powerful vocal performance. However, 17th place, though an improvement on the year before, was still not enough to secure a place in the Final. As a result, Bulgaria finds itself in the Semi Final for the third successive year.

In 2007 Bulgaria got its best result in the ESC, 5th place with Elitsa & Stoyan, singing a fresh song called ,,Wather”.


This year's entry:





My opinion & prediction:

Yes! Somebody broke the ice and sent a fresh house - elektro song. This song is one of my favorites and I’m almost sure It’s going to win the ESC. I think we should buy tickets for Sofia next year.

My prediction for the Semi Final: 1st to 2nd
My prediction for the Final: Definite qualifier; 1st to 2nd, possible winner





Niciun comentariu: